Skip to main content

Volumn 001, Book 008, Hadith Number 345.

Volumn 001, Book 008, Hadith Number 345.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Dhar : Allah's Apostle said, "While I was at Mecca the roof of my house was opened and Gabriel
descended, opened my chest, and washed it with Zam-zam water. Then he brought a golden tray full of wisdom and
faith and having poured its contents into my chest, he closed it. Then he took my hand and ascended with me to the
nearest heaven, when I reached the nearest heaven, Gabriel said to the gatekeeper of the heaven, 'Open (the
gate).' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' He asked, 'Is there anyone with you?' Gabriel
replied, 'Yes, Muhammad I is with me.' He asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' So the gate was opened
and we went over the nearest heaven and there we saw a man sitting with some people on his right and some on his
left. When he looked towards his right, he laughed and when he looked toward his left he wept. Then he said,
'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' He replied, 'He is Adam and the people on
his right and left are the souls of his offspring. Those on his right are the people of Paradise and those on his left are
the people of Hell and when he looks towards his right he laughs and when he looks towards his left he weeps.'

Then he ascended with me till he reached the second heaven and he (Gabriel) said to its gatekeeper, 'Open (the
gate).' The gatekeeper said to him the same as the gatekeeper of the first heaven had said and he opened the gate.
Anas said: "Abu Dhar added that the Prophet met Adam, Idris, Moses, Jesus and Abraham, he (Abu Dhar) did not
mention on which heaven they were but he mentioned that he (the Prophet) met Adarn on the nearest heaven and
Abraham on the sixth heaven. Anas said, "When Gabriel along with the Prophet passed by Idris, the latter said,
'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' The Prophet asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Idris." The
Prophet added, "I passed by Moses and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' I asked Gabriel,
'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Moses.' Then I passed by Jesus and he said, 'Welcome! O pious brother and
pious Prophet.' I asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Jesus.

Then I passed by Abraham and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?'
Gabriel replied, 'He is Abraham. The Prophet added, 'Then Gabriel ascended with me to a place where I heard the
creaking of the pens." Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my
followers when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your
followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Moses said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for
reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He
reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your
followers will not be able to bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was
reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear
it. So I returned to Allah and He said, 'These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word
does not change.' I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my
Lord again.' Then Gabriel took me till we '' reached Sidrat-il-Muntaha (Lote tree of; the utmost boundary) which was
shrouded in colours, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents or) walls (made) of
pearls and its earth was of musk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namaz na Parhne ka Azab

Namaz na Parhne ka Azab There fifteen punishment for not pray namaz. Six in the world, three at the time of death, three in Qabar and three also in Qabar. Read in detail in Roman Urdu. Namaz na Parhne ki 15 Sazayain: Jo namaz kay muaamlay mein susti barte ga. Allah use 15 qisam ki sazayain de ga. In mein 6 dunya mein, 3 mot ke waqt, 3 qabar aur 3 qabar se nikalne ke baad de ga. Dunya ki 6 Sazayain Yeh Hain: 1. Allah taala us ki umer se barkat zail kar dega. 2. Allah taala us ke chehre se neik logon jaisi nuranyat cheen le ga. 3. Allah taala us ke kisi amal ka ajar-o-sawab nahi de ga. 4. Us ki koi dua aasman tak buland nah hogi. 5. Allah taala logon ke samne use zaleel-o-khuar kare ga. 6. Naik logon ki dua mein us ka koi hissah na hoga. Mot ke Waqt 3 Sazayain: 1. Zaleel ho kar mare ga. 2. Bhuka mare ga. 3. Marte waqt etni sakht piaas lagegi keh agar use sare daryaon ka pani bhi pila dia jaye to piaas na jaye. Qabar ki Sazayain: 1. Us ki qabar tang kar di jaye gi

Sarmaya e hayat hai seerat rasool ki

سرمایہ حیات ہے سِیرت رسول ﷺ کی اسرارِ کائنات ہے سِیرت رسول ﷺ کی پُھولوں میں ہے ظہُور ستاروں میں نُور ہے ذاتِ خُدا کی بات ہے سِیرت رسول ﷺ کی بنجر دِلوں کو آپ نے سیراب کردیا اِک چشمہ صفات ہے سِیرت رسول ﷺ کی چشمِ کلیم ایک تجلّی میں بِک گئی جلووں کی واردات ہے سیرت رسول ﷺ کی جور و جفا کے واسطے برقِ ستم سہے دُنیائے التفات ہے سیرت رسول ﷺ کی تصویر زندگی کو تکلّم عطا کیا حُسنِ تصّورات ہے سیرت رسول ﷺ کی ساغرؔ سرور و کیف کے ساغر چھلک اُٹھے صبحِ تجلّیات ہے سیرت رسول ﷺ کی (ساغر صدیقی )

Namaz ki Sunnatain aur Mufsedat

Namaz ki Sunnatain aur Mufsedat Here is some sunnatain and mufsedat of namaz is describe in detail. Read carefully. Namaz ki Sunnatain aur Mufsedat: Yeh cheezen namaz mein sunnat hain 1. takbeer tahrimah ke waqt mardon ko donon hath kanon tak uthana aur auraton ko sine tak uthana 2. Mardon ko naaf ke niche aur aurtaon ko sine par hath bandhna 3. Sana aakhir tak parh na 4. Aauzobillah puri parhna. 5. Bismillah puri parhna 6. Aik rukun se dusre rukun ko muntaqil hone ke waqt Allahu Akber kehna 7. Ruku se uthte huye samiullahuleman hamd aur rabbana lakal hamd kehna 8. Ruku mein subhana rabbiul azeem kam se kam teen martabah kehna aur 9. Sijdah mein kam se kam teen martabah subhana rabbial aala kehna 10. Dono sijdon ke darmian aur attahyat ke liye mardon ko bayain paon par baithna aur sidhe payon khara karna aur auraton ko donon payon sidhi taraf nikal kar kulhon par baithna 11. Darud shareef parhna 12. Darud ke baad dua parhna 13. Salam ke waqt dayain bayai